1. Information Collection, Use, and Opting Out
The types of information we collect depend on your level of engagement with the Sites. The higher the level, the more information we need to provide our services.
A. All ChurchInviter Website and Users of the ChurchInviter Applications
From registered and unregistered users of the Sites, we automatically receive and record information whenever you interact with the Sites. This includes IP address data from our server logs, cookie information, the pages you request, and the URL of the site you came to the Sites from. From all Users of the ChurchInviter Applications (“App Users”) we also collect the mobile device ID and your geo-location information so that we can interact with you; we need to know where to direct responsive Application pages and it allows us to provide geo specific information, such as homes for sale near you. Your IP address serves the same function for website Users. App Users can turn off our access to your geo-location by adjusting “location services” within your iOS or Android device settings. We use the information listed above to help diagnose Site problems and performance, analyze trends, customize your experience on the Sites, and administer the Sites.
Cookies and opting out:
- ChurchInviter Cookies: We put ChurchInviter cookies on your computer to help us keep track of when you were last on the Sites, and what you last searched on the Sites. While you are free to disable cookies on your browser, we recommend that you leave cookies activated to use some of the most useful ChurchInviter features.
- Third-Party Cookies Used to Target Ads to You When You are on Other Websites: The Google Doubleclick cookie will inform Google that you visited the Sites. Google may serve ChurchInviter ads to you on other websites on our behalf. Similarly, the Sites drop cookies on your browser that are read when you visit Facebook, so that during your visits to the Facebook website you might receive ChurchInviter advertising based on the pages you visited on the Sites. We may work with other companies and use their cookies to target ChurchInviter ads to you on other websites.
- Opting Out of Google Analytics: To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for instructions.
- Opting Out of Google Advertising: To opt out of Google interest-based advertising, click here to see your Google ad settings.
- Opting Out Generally: The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt-out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes (for example, serving ChurchInviter ads to you on Facebook), click here for instructions. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific. This means that, for example, if you opt out when using Safari on your phone, you will not be opted out on Firefox or on your laptop.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have a â do not track â feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Flash Cookies: We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To control flash cookies, click here. Why? Because flash cookies do not reside in your browser, so your browser settings will not affect them.
- Registered ChurchInviter Site Users (including Registered App Users)
- Account Password Security: Your ChurchInviter account password is encrypted on our server.
- Account Updates: By visiting you’re my ChurchInviter; Account Settings. you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information associated with your account. However, even after you update information, we may maintain a copy of the original information in our records.
2. Information Storage
We store all User information on secure servers and in the cloud.
3. Information Sharing
We share your information with ChurchInviter personnel in the normal course of business. We also share some of your information with third parties.
A. Registered Site Users (including Registered App Users):
4. Information Deletion
You may request deletion of your ChurchInviter account by e-mailing us at [email protected] or by “Deactivating your Account” on you’re My ChurchInviter; Accounts. page. We may keep a copy for our records.
5. Email Communications
We communicate with account holders and customers about their accounts. If you want to stop receiving all email from us, delete your account.
The Sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
8. Contact Us
Please contact us if you have more questions. If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at [email protected] You can also write to us at: 203 Reddington Rd, Lake Ozark, MO
Changes to this Policy
churchinviter.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a prominent notice on churchinviter.com and possibly sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Account. We do not intend to reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Each version of this Policy will be identified at the bottom of the page by its effective date.